We aim to ensure that all people searching for employment related services get access to the essential services they require within our organization. We are committed to providing support for you by providing high-quality, reliable and professional service. We will emphasise the necessity of service excellence and the dissemination, through our corporate culture, of the attitude that clients come first.
This charter tells you about the range and level of service that you can expect to receive from us. It also tells you what we expect from you, as our client, and what you should do if things go wrong. As your employment needs change, we will update this charter to reflect those needs.
When you contact us
Whenever you contact us, the person you deal with will give you his or her name. Whenever we contact you, the person you deal with will give you his or her name and the reason for the call.
When you phone us
We aim to answer calls within 3 rings. If our call volume exceeds our targets and we cannot deal with your enquiry immediately, we will return your call by the end of that business day.
When you visit the office
We will ask you how we can help. If you arrive without an appointment, we will try to see you within 15 minutes. If you have an appointment, we will aim to see you within 10 minutes of your appointed time. If you will need to wait longer, we will keep you informed.
We will advise you in advance about any unexpected delays in attending to you.
We will be professionally dressed and well presented.
Our centre will be clean and comfortable with clear signage and current relevant information on display.
When you write to us
We will reply to any request for information within 1 business day from the date we receive your communication. If we cannot deal with your letter, fax or e-mail fully within 1 business day, we will let you know how much longer it will be before we can give you a full answer. It may be that we require further information from you with regard to your request.
When other circumstances arise
In exceptional circumstances, if you cannot visit our office, we can arrange to meet with you at your convenience.
You can make a complaint in writing to the Manager by mail, fax, or e-mail.
In order for us to serve you better, please:
- Let us know as soon as possible when we do not meet your expectations;
- Provide clear details of relevant facts, persons and dates regarding the situation;
- State your concern to the person you are dealing with or the immediate manager of that person
If you complain about our services
- Acknowledge your complaint within two business days;
- Investigate the complaint;
- Respond within 5 business days (if this is not possible we will tell you why we cannot and when you can expect a response);
- Review the feedback and consider measures to further improve our service delivery
We invite you to share with us some of your positive experiences at our centre.
1. Tell us about a particular person who exceeded your expectations by going above
2. Tell us about a workshop or service that you found useful and why.
3. Tell us what you like about us.
yorkworks is committed to maintaining an environment free from harassment and discrimination for all clients and staff. yorkworks will encourage that respect for the dignity and well being of each person is maintained. We will not tolerate violent or abusive behaviour towards our staff or our property.